Danish Wedding by ABC Travel Service
Danish Wedding by ABC Travel Service Packages | Express Wedding | Requirements & Request | Transport | FAQ | Rules & Regulations
Danish Wedding by ABC Travel Service


Single Non-EU citizens (who have never been married before)

  • Copy of Passport
  • Proof of residence in schengen country or entry stamp from schengen authorities
  • Birth Certificate (original or notarized copy)
  • Legalized document showing that you are single, have never been married before and that your government officials have looked into their records to prove that your single status is true and the status on record. The document must then be approved by the Ministry of Foreign affairs and by the Danish Embassy in your country of residence. Affidavits are no longer acceptable.  (Each country has its own rules and regulations, so it might be a different process depending on the country. Contact us with questions.)

All documents must be either in German, English or Danish language.

Some of the nationalities that need visa to enter Denmark (more information on request):

Afghanistan, Albanian, Armenian, Aserbajdsjan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Bosnien-Hercegovina, Cambodian, Cameron, Central Africa, Colombia, Cuba, Dominica, Egypt, Ethiopian, Filipino, ex Yugoslavian Federation, Georgian, Ghana, Haiti, Russian, Indian, Indonesian, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kirgisistan, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonian, Moldova, Namibia, Nigeria, North Korea, Peru, Somalia, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Syrian, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisian, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia.

We recommend you as a foreigner to inquire at the local Danish Consulate in order to establish whether he or she needs to apply for a visa to enter Denmark. If you are not an EU-citizen or with a legal permission to stay in another Schengen Country, you must show an entry stamp from the frontier police where you entered the Schengen Countries at the registration.

Danish Wedding by ABC Travel Service  |  tel: 0621 72 92-205  |  fax: 0621 72 92-555  |  mail: